Netball Scotland will continue to update and inform you of any up and coming employment opportunities within our organisation. To view any of the positions available please click on the links below and for all applications please download an application form below unless otherwise specified.
As part of Netball Scotland's ongoing work with Equalities Standards we would ask that each individual that applies for a position with Netball Scotland complete and return a Recruitment Equality Monitoring Form. We thank you in advance for your cooperation with this, and would like to note that completion of this form will no bearing on your Netball Scotland application.
In line with the Equality Act 2010, Netball Scotland will endeavour through our policies, procedures, actions and decision-making to ensure that no employee, volunteer or member receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of race, gender, disability, sexual orientation, religious or political belief, age or social background. All members of society are actively encouraged to apply.
Student Netball Officer: Volunteer Roles
Netball Scotland are working in partnership with our friends over at Scottish Student Sport to provide a fantastic volunteer opportunity within our Scottish Universities and Colleges. Netball Scotland are now recruiting for Student Netball Officers (SNO) whose priority will be increasing the participation of netball within the University or College through the development, implementation and, where appropriate, the delivery of a menu of netballing opportunities.
· Facilitate the provision of an appropriate menu of netball opportunities within the University/College setting including the promotion and delivery of Bounce Back to Netball (BBN)
· To forge links with the local netball community encouraging and enabling students to gain additional participation opportunities in the community
· To act as a key communication point between the netball community and the student population
· To promote wide student netball opportunities, in particular "Reffin Brilliant" and "Coaching Brilliant" as well as volunteer development
· To monitor and report to Netball Scotland the University/College of the number of students involved in the programmes delivered by the SNO role
· Operate in line with Netball Scotland the University/College's policies highlighted in the Volunteer Agreement
· Promote Scottish Student Netball events and festivals.
About the role:
This is a voluntary role that has been designed to complement and fit alongside the individual's academic studies. It is hoped that the successful candidates will be able to volunteer 2 - 6 hours per week.
The role will be supported by Netball Scotland, the University/College and a local support network. The SNO will be supported by the Regional Development Manager of Netball Scotland local to the University/College, and the Regional Development Manager from Scottish Student Sport.
Sound interesting? Be sure to check out the full SNO job description and personal specification by clicking here.
The application form can be accessed via the above SNO job description and person specification document, or by clicking here for completion.
If you require any further information please contact Rebecca Gracey, Education and Development Manager via email@example.com or 0141 428 3463.
Netball Scotland Modern Apprenticeship - Level 3 SVQ certificate in Management
Netball Scotland (in partnership with the Sports Academy of Scotland) are thrilled to be in a position to offer a netball Modern Apprenticeship programme to someone currently working in sport (up to 30 hours a week).
This will cover all aspects of National Governing Body work including involvement in our upcoming National and International events. If you want to learn about Netball Scotland, the sport of netball and become a professional in netball, click below to find out more about this fantastic opportunity.
If you have any questions or queries in relation to this position, please do not hesitate to contact Rebecca Gracey, Education and Development manager via firstname.lastname@example.org