Christmas is coming, and we would love your help..
22nd November 2018
Help us spread some festive cheer and design our Christmas 2018 e-card for our members and partners. Open to all aged 13 and under, we want to see your festive flair come to life. Entrants can create whatever design they like however including an element of netball would be preferable.
Our chosen design will be used by Netball Scotland across email, on the Netball Scotland website and used on all Netball Scotland social media. Our lucky winner will also receive 4 tickets to the Strathclyde Sirens v Team Bath Vitality Netball Superleague match on Friday 11th January, at the Emirates Arena, Glasgow. Furthermore, the winner will join Strathclyde Sirens Captain, Claire Maxwell, on court as her mascot for the game.
How to enter:
Please ask a teacher, parent or guardian to take a picture of the finished design, and email this to firstname.lastname@example.org
Designs must be submitted to Netball Scotland by no later than Monday 10thDecember.
Terms and conditions:
- By entering the competition, entrants are giving Netball Scotland the right to use their design, copyright free.
- By entering the competition, the prize winner gives their agreement to publicity about their win (or if under 16 this is needs to be given by parent / guardian).
- One entry per person, multiple entries can however be made from one email address.
- The winning design will be selected by our CEO, Claire Nelson.
- Winners will be contacted via email.
- The winner’s names will be displayed on our website, social media and all graphics incorporating their design.
From all of us at Netball Scotland we wish you lots of luck with your designs, and cannot wait to announce our winner. We will reveal our Christmas 2018 design across all digital channels on Monday 17th December 2018.