UWS Sirens Ambassadors – Start Earning Your School & Club Development Fund Today
25th January 2018
Netball Scotland is delighted to bring back our Schools & Clubs Development Fund. To help our schools and clubs across the country to continue to grow and develop, Netball Scotland is once again offering the chance to earn commission on Group Bookings for UWS Sirens matches.
So how does it work?
The offer is open to all affiliated schools and clubs across the country. Nominate a UWS Sirens Ambassador responsible for organising your tickets for each match, collate your numbers and then fill in our Online Booking Form to complete your booking.
#AreYouReady to be a part of the hotly anticipated 2018 VNSL season? We’ve got some great group booking offers available this year.
Group Booking Offers
Buy any 10 tickets and get 1 FREE
Buy any 20 tickets and get 2 FREE
Buy any 30 tickets and get 3 FREE
Buy any 40 tickets and get 4 FREE
Buy any 50 tickets and get 5 FREE
Group Booking Ticket Prices
As part of our fantastic group booking, we have some additional extra’s that are too good to miss!
- For an additional £30, one of our UWS Sirens stars can make an appearanceat your school or club (1 hour Q&A session, assembly appearance or sports day appearance*)
- For an additional £50, one of our UWS Sirens stars will deliver a 1 hour netball coaching sessionat your school or club*
- Athlete appearance or coaching sessions can only be purchased along with ticket package
- Subject to athlete availability
- Subject to school/club accessibility
- Price excludes travel expenses
- Times may be restricted during the 2018 VNSL season
- First come first served!
How much commission can you earn?
Commission is based on the number of tickets you purchase in your Group Booking for each match booked by your UWS Sirens Ambassador. Additional individual tickets purchased by members of your club or school do not count towards the total.
Commission rates are as follows:-
12-49 Tickets 10%
50-99 Tickets 15%
100+ Tickets 20%
Commission is based on the net cost of your booking per match
Who can you book tickets for?
Your UWS Sirens Ambassador can book tickets for all your affiliated members as well as their families, friends and members of your local communities – the more tickets you buy, the more commission you make!
What happens to the commission?
Netball Scotland will place the commission earned into your individual School or Club Development Fund. At the end of the Vitality Netball Superleague (VNSL) Season (June 2018), your UWS Sirens Ambassador will receive notification from your Regional Development Manager (RDM) or our Membership and Communications Manager for those areas not serviced by the RDM team, confirming the value of your Development Fund.
What happens next?
You decide how you want to spend your commission against the following options:-
- Cash in against education courses and workshops
- Purchase kit and equipment through Netball Scotland to get your ready for the new season
- Pay entry fees to Netball Scotland competitions or festivals for 2017/2018 season
- Book Sirens Coaching sessions for VNSL season 2
- Book tickets to VNSL season 2 Sirens matches
- Or have the cash deposited into your school/club account
Start earning immediately … please note your fund must be redeemed by 31.3.19 (no previous group booking is eligible for commission)
Need help or advice?
The Netball Scotland team are here to help and offer advice, if you have a Regional Development Manager contact them directly, if you don’t have an RDM, contact our Membership and Communications Manager, Gillian Taylor, on firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to answer any queries you have.
So over to you …
Identify your UWS Sirens Ambassador, and get yourself over to www.SirensNetball.com to start earning commission on all bookings made by them on behalf of your school or club.
#WeAreUWSSirens and we’re #ChangingTheGame